Minstrels' Prize

Minstrels' Prize: Book 3 of the Minstrels' Tale Mystery (Volume 3) - Nance Bulow Morgan

If I’m honest I didn’t enjoy Minstrels’ Prize as much as I would have liked. I hadn’t read the first 2 books so maybe that had something to do with it. The story refers to previous events that I guess you really need to have read about in the other books. Because of this I struggled with the book immensely.

However, I was able to get a grasp on the main characters, and their relationship with each other. Especially how close they are and how they would die for each other if necessary. The places concerned where well describedmaking it easy for me to build a picture of where they were at any given time.

The story itself I found a bit intense, and not really believable. It was exciting though and at times kept me glued wanting more, but at other times leaving me to struggle to read on.

Who would I recommend this book too? Honestly I really don’t know, but do need to have read the first 2 books. If you do decide to give it a go… Enjoy

NB I received this book free for an honest review