Mindful Learning: Reduce Stress and Improve Brain Performance for Effective Learning - Hassed Craig Chambers Richard My Doctor's are always telling me about the importance of mindfulness in , healing so when I saw this book I decided it might be worth checking out.

The authors go into a lot of detail about what mindfulness is, how it will help you as a student to be more mindful and improve your grades while lowering stress, but it also tells you step by step how to do just that. Later chapters look at how mindfulness can be used for and by teachers, in classrooms from Nursery to College. Parents can find this useful too.

As a student I was particularly interested in improving my grades, and I found this book showed me how to just stop and think. How to acknowledge what's going on around me but still prevent them from distracting me.

I enjoyed this book, it's clear, the practice meditations at the back work well (for me at least) and written in a style anyone can read and understand.

If your a student, teacher, parent or lecturer I highly recommend checking this one out.