The Designed

The Designed - Kate Tailor The Designed is a great little Sci Fi, that is hard to put down. The book is fast paced, with plenty of action and excitement throughout. I'd say any one, male or female, will find something they enjoy when they read it.

The main characters where very shallow, so we never really had a chance to get to know them. For me that spoiled things a little as I like to be able to imagine myself in a story and that was impossible in The Designed. However, I was able to imagine some of Raleigh's decisions and her fear for Rho, to the extent that I shouted at her once or twice. She's a very fast decision maker, too fast I'd say.

There where times when the author engaged in some head-hopping, which did cause some confusion as I lost track on who was saying or doing what, but hey that happens in life, so no real biggy.

Overall, I enjoyed the story, and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next. So whoever you are, take a look at The Designed and see what you think. Enjoy!

NB: I received a copy of this book free in exchange for an honest review.